To proclaim the excellency of Jesus so that all people might find God supremely satisfying.
Proclaim the excellency of Jesus and by . . .
- treasuring all that God is
- loving all whom he loves
- praying for all his purposes
- meditating on all his Word
- being sustained by all his grace.
Find God supremely satisfying through our love for one another by embracing God's call for visible manifestations of love toward each other, our guests, and our neighbors. With a fresh openness and outgoing spirit to each other and to all new people, we aim to put ...
- understanding above accusation
- forbearance above fault-finding
- biblical unity above the demand for uniformity.